Pagina's

23 december 2002

Korea December 2002

Monday, December 23, 2002
(and maybe Tomorrow two friends and I will leave Korea to make a backpacking trip to ChinaLaos and Thailand). The study semester is over. In Februari I will start my internship (at LG.Philips LCD marketing department). Most of my friends have already left Korea... I had a great time and made many friends. I hope I will see them either here in Korea or somewhere else on this planet in the future! (You can visit me in The Netherlands anytime.) My friends and I will first take a ferry to a city near Beijing. We are planning to spend a few days in the following cities/sites: Beijing, Shaolin Temple (Henan), Shanghai, Hong Kong and Chengdu (Sichuan). Since it is unclear how much time we will spend in China, I am not sure I can go with Otto and Mike to Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore (since they have two months off and I only one). I am looking forward to it! I will try to leave a message on my guest book now and then.

Geen opmerkingen: